3444 SCOTT STREET
is a beautiful four bedroom and two bath condo located on one of the best streets in San Francisco’s Marina District—just steps from Crissy Field and the many popular restaurants and shops along Chestnut Street. Upon entering the prominent two-story foyer, this alluring home draws you to stay, complete with skylight and Juliet balcony.
The main level features a tastefully updated kitchen with beautiful granite counters and stainless steel appliances which leads to the formal dining room and on to an elegant living room with a stunning fireplace and complimentary built-in book shelves. Down the hallway, you'll find a full bathroom and two spacious bedrooms which open to an adjoining sunroom with a gorgeous view of the city.
Located on the upper level, a luxurious master suite features a spacious walk-in closet and a master bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, shower and his and hers sinks. The fourth bedroom opens to the roof deck and offers multidimensional potential with a glimpse of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Request More Information
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- 1 Master Suite
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Low-Flow Shower(s)
- Low-Flow Toilet(s)
- Shower and Tub
- Tub with Jets
- Radiant Heat
- Gas Range
- Hood Over Range
- Ice Maker
- Garbage Disposal
- Granite Counter
Additional Property Details
Homeowners Association (HOA)
HOA Fee Includes
- Grounds Maintenance
- Homeowners Insurance
More About Marina
Rapid growth in The Marina occurred following the 1915 Panama Pacific Explosion, an event that was staged after the 1906 earthquake to celebrate San Francisco’s reemergence as a vibrant, thriving City that was back on its feet and ready for business. Today, the stylish 1920s-inspired apartments and flats that resulted from that growth still remain in immaculate form.
As the host of the San Francisco World’s Fair, the Marina District was gifted with the Palace of Fine Arts. It now serves as the neighborhood’s anchor and icon.
In a Few Words
Young and fun.
When it comes to things to do, The Marina delivers:
On a clear day, this rooftop neighborhood is a prime spot to see some of the most remarkable sunsets anywhere. Equally dramatic is watching the fog tumble under and over the Golden Gate Bridge to blanket the City.
Why The Marina?
Subtle details make The Marina’s streets feel quaint, yet the lovely vintage details found in so many of the homes, like parquet hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplaces, arched doorways and entryways covered in mosaic tiles, make wandering aimlessly through The Marina is a joy within itself.
- Play catch or fly kites at the Marina Green Park, or jog beside the shoreline on Crissy Field.
- Brace the open waters for a swim at the Golden Gate Yacht Club, or browse one of the many festivals and farmer's markets at Fort Mason Center.
- Grab a bite at Bistro Aix, Ace Wasabi, Greens, The Tipsy Pig, Circa, The Plant Cafe, and the critically acclaimed A16.
- Pick up a gift or find something for the home at Books Inc., and Pottery Barn.
- Meet a friend for coffee at the Coffee Roastery or Chestnut Bakery.
- Schedule a babysitter and treat your significant other to date night at the Presidio Theatre and the Marina Theatre.
- Grab a drink and bite to eat at a number of hot spots including: Reed and Greenough, Delarosa, Risto Bar, or Mamacitas.